ECCAD is the GEIA Global Emission InitiAtive data portal and is part of AERIS, the French data service for Atmosphere.
- Large number of datasets at global and regional scales, at various spatial and temporal resolutions and time periods.
- Tools allow visualization, and on-line data analysis and comparison. Statistical information over geographical regions are available for each dataset.
- Data download as interoperable NetCDF CF-compliant files.
- Detailed metadata for each dataset.
ECCAD provides access to surface emissions to support projects such as :
- GEIA (Global Emission Initiative)
- IGAC (International Global Atmospheric Chemistry Project)
- CAMS (Copernicus Atmosphere Monitoring Service)
- PANDA (Air Quality Forecast in China)
- PAPILA (Prediction of Air Pollution in Latin America and the Caribbean)
- EDGAR (Emissions Database for Global Atmospheric Research)
- HTAP (Hemispheric Transport of Air Pollutants)
- CEDS (Community Emissions Data System)
- GFED (Global Fire Emissions Database)
… and several datasets on regional emissions, emissions optimized by inverse modelling and different ancillary data